Wednesday 11 November 2009

A glimpse of what I hope is to come!



A Vision!

Created this montage today to show you (and me!) what I hope to achieve over the next few months. More photos tomorrow when i've made the layout look a bit less messy!

Please note - the sand, groyne, nissen hut, simplex, crates and jeep are all edited in! They are things I hope to collect soon.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, your opinions are welcome!






Update: Trying out construction materials for the wooden groynes

2 comments:

Iain Robinson said...

It's looking encouraging! I wonder if some sort of "protection" for the track (from drifting sand) should be included...otherwise it looks great.

Jam said...

Thanks!
Interesting, hadn't thought about that - a good idea. I'm guessing some kind of concrete sea wall would be suitable? Thanks for your help.