Wednesday 22 July 2009

Sweeping Curves?

Firstly, may I just thank all those people who are following this blogspot. I will try and update this site as frequently as possible.
So without further ado, here are some more ramblings. (Perhaps I should have called it '4mmramblings'?) So, the past week has seen the construction of the loco shed for use on the extension when it gets built. I'm hoping to make the baseboard(s) pretty soon in a curved fashion unless I changed my mind using the same open-frame technique as used on Calshot.


The above screengrab taken from HVR2 shows the possible trackplan. Note the track not on a baseboard is the original layout. As mentioned it will be on a curve, probably on two similar sized but different shaped boards yet to be decided. My plan is to have a nice sweeping feel to it. Here's a rough sketch of the board shape:
All for now,
Jam

No comments: